Vision and Mission
Enlivened by the Word of God and our tradition,
we promote and protect the right to Catholic education in Canada.
We speak as one.
The CCSTA works in communion with the Catholic Church through:
- Collaborating with the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops;
- Dialogue with Catholic education organizations throughout the world;
- Working in solidarity with Catholic School Trustees’ Associations and other partners in Catholic education throughout Canada;
- Providing opportunities for faith formation and professional development of trustees;
- Providing leadership and service by promoting and protecting the right to a Catholic education among the relevant government agencies within Canada;
- Promoting excellence in Catholic education throughout Canada.